Old Everton Pictures

1668612907441.png

Thanks Joe - do you know what paper that was from? Is it an official Club programme?

If so, it is very disappointing to see the 19th century Punch -type simian features on the Irish "supporter"
Official Football Programme It was incorrectly the way of the world back then era wise. I was almost named Mick & my late father was Patrick
I remember him saying when we went in for a pint in our local social club. I the early 1970s he said thank goodness I pursuaded your mum walking into my christening I pursuaded her at the last moment to change your first name .....
As they would have joked - " Here come Pat & Mick " as those jokes were raging in that era
We came from his strong Southern Ireland background......

Official Football Programme It was incorrectly the way of the world back then era wise. I was almost named Mick & my late father was Patrick
I remember him saying when we went in for a pint in our local social club. I the early 1970s he said thank goodness I pursuaded your mum walking into my christening I pursuaded her at the last moment to change your first name .....
As they would have joked - " Here come Pat & Mick " as those jokes were raging in that era
We came from his strong Southern Ireland background......

Ironically Patrick from Patricius which is the Latin for Patrician or nobleman, was a very honoured Roman name. St Patrick was a Roman citizen with Roman parents, living in Wales or possible the west coast of England.

Michael or Micha-el is a Hebrew name meaning one like God,, or one who is a gift from God. (God's gift if you like!! :) )

Ironically Patrick from Patricius which is the Latin for Patrician or nobleman, was a very honoured Roman name. St Patrick was a Roman citizen with Roman parents, living in Wales or possible the west coast of England.

Michael or Micha-el is a Hebrew name meaning one like God,, or one who is a gift from God. (God's gift if you like!! :) )
2nd name the bottom one ......we did the family tree ....

In the old day's ( aside from derby's) I would often watch matches in the Park End, mixed and chatted with oppo fans, no problem.

All went sour in the late 70's and 80's sadly.
It was earlier than that mate there was regular punch ups in the Park End early 70s when blues gathered below and charged in from both sides just before kick off scattering away fans.