Old Everton Pictures

1589315479230.png

Though I never saw him play, I believe that Warneford Cresswell may argue the point, it seems that the first of his 7 England caps was whilst
he was with South Shields from the northern league. The only 'Cock-ups' I can remember from 'Ramon' were: His deflection past West in the
'66 FA Cup final early on, and the defensive header to Haller in the '66 World Cup final early on.

I came across this photo earlier today which is simply described as "Everton Temple 1958". The opposition strip appears to be that of Arsenal and I know Derek Temple scored against them 6.9.58. I know this is a long shot but is anyone able to confirm that this photo is in fact his goal in that game so I can add it to my collection of Everton goals.
STUNNING-12x8-PHOTO-EVERTON-1958-DEREK-TEMPLE-EV-183.jpg

I came across this photo earlier today which is simply described as "Everton Temple 1958". The opposition strip appears to be that of Arsenal and I know Derek Temple scored against them 6.9.58. I know this is a long shot but is anyone able to confirm that this photo is in fact his goal in that game so I can add it to my collection of Everton goals.View attachment 86542

....not sure if it helps, but I found this photo of Arsenal’s Gerry Ward which appears to be taken at Goodison. Ward played in that game and the kit looks right to confirm it‘s Temple’s goal.

D63227C5-CD54-4770-9FB0-637216315F73.jpeg

I came across this photo earlier today which is simply described as "Everton Temple 1958". The opposition strip appears to be that of Arsenal and I know Derek Temple scored against them 6.9.58. I know this is a long shot but is anyone able to confirm that this photo is in fact his goal in that game so I can add it to my collection of Everton goals.View attachment 86542
Its hard to say from the distance he looks to be a good way out =hard to tell?