Old Everton Pictures

Remember the goal he scored at Notts County in the cup in 84’? His nose was so close to the ground when he headed it it left a groove in their penalty area!
I do indeed!
I don't know why Andy gets a bit of flak from us Blues. All I can think of is because of his Sky punditry and his reaction to Slippy's goal.
His efforts while playing for us cannot be doubted.

Hahaha you could whack someone over the head with it and it would still be fine to drink out of.
sat there one night and this girl for some reason had a right nark on came back from the bar with a full pint in one of those heavy pint glasses, and proceeded to hammer it over the bloke she was with top of his head - he went out like a light bulb - the bouncers threw the pair of them out he was carried out semi conscious.... :D

Bally scores v Sheffield Utd 3rd round but we lose 2-1
7FAA362B-EC06-467E-BA35-8FD39F4BE028.jpeg
467D3EF8-9524-40BB-BD72-D60ADC81FC5F.jpeg

Bally scores v Sheffield Utd 3rd round but we lose 2-1
View attachment 82326View attachment 82327
I was sat right behind that freezing no hot air on your feet in that stand - we got battered in the 2nd half winger Curran , and Woodward flying winger destroyed us a 3 sided ground in those days - a blessing as we went on to win the title....

I was sat right behind that freezing no hot air on your feet in that stand - we got battered in the 2nd half winger Curran , and Woodward flying winger destroyed us a 3 sided ground in those days - a blessing as we went on to win the title....
Woodward was a great player. There were a couple of very talented players outside the fashionable clubs then.Tony Currie who played with him at Bramall Lane was often linked with us and down the road at Huddersfield they had Flash Harry - Frank Worthington.

Woodward was a great player. There were a couple of very talented players outside the fashionable clubs then.Tony Currie who played with him at Bramall Lane was often linked with us and down the road at Huddersfield they had Flash Harry - Frank Worthington.
Actually after his performance or even Currie I thought the Catt may have at least signed one of them tbh.....