Old Everton Pictures

GRR - at least it was v the other lot what a very bad mistake the Catt made....-Doh -
Alan Ball scores from the spot for Arsenal against Liverpool
EBNQyS_XYAAEEmq.jpg
Bally would have loved that. Didn't he score twice an Anfield when Arsenal won there one year?

Bally would have loved that. Didn't he score twice an Anfield when Arsenal won there one year?
he scored there on his debut for Blackpool in a shock win for Blackpool - the biggest thorn in Bill Shankly's side he was made up whe the Catt sold him to Arsenal , but yes he probably did score there as he was a demon V them.......

Lucky you as well. I was lucky enough to get to the more important game at Wembley a few weeks earlier than the World cup final!
My Dad didnt get home till the monday after the WC final. Goodness knows where he had been. He didnt know either!
My older Brother went to a few Goodison World cup games the Chant Bra -zil Bra -zil was the copied by the Everton fans EVER-TON....
I was the youngest kid on a weeks holiday at Blackpool with my Mum and Dad it rained most days.........
got back home to just miss the first ten minutes of the world cup final on a black and white set.......