Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having exhausted ourselves gloating over their bad night, just remember to keep it in perspective. I would give an awful lot to have a team and a manager as good as theirs, even though I hate to say it. They might win the PL next season or at least come 2nd. Whereas we will be treading water for a few years to come. At least we have been saved endless gloating by them, at least for the time being.

don't forget theres another 2 teams came between them and City, everybody seems to forget this. there was 11 wins difference between city and them, I don't see how thats gonna change unless they get in 5-6 players

Inappropriate Language
Right unbearable pile of whinge bags! I'm sick of your belly aching already complaining about fans winding you up after last night so I'm going to give you a bit of advice so you don't make fools out of yourselves again! Provided you get so lucky as to make it to another final

1) DON'T beg for the attention of every person in the country in the lead up to the match when you think you're gonna win then ask them all to forget about it once you've had your ass handed to you

2) DON'T claim to be the best team in Europe, who play the best heavy metal football in the world and are so amazing when you finished 20 points behind in the league and have 1 league cup in 13 years

3) DON'T tell me you have all these amazing players and an amazing team then when 1 gets injured tell us it cost you the trophy

4) this is my favourite. DON'T claim that Sergio Ramos intentionally dislocated his shoulder it happens in football 100 times a week. It was a freak accident. He's an expert in fuckery but he can't dislocate shoulders on a whim you gimps!

5) DON'T slabber at us all season cause we are abysmal to watch, create flags slagging united and Everton fans to take to Kiev, laugh when we go out to Sevilla, laugh when Chelsea win the FA Cup and then call us obsessed

6) most importantly. DO sell Karius

***EDIT 7) Can we finally stop with the YNWA [Poor language removed]. From your fans to your players! Not one of your players went near Karius at the end to support him in what must have been the worst moments of his life. Lay for 2 or 3 full minutes before 2 Madrid players went and consoled him. And your fans? 20 Roma fans came to town and rolled your balls while your brothers in arms stood and took videos instead of helping

You'll never walk alone. They're only WORDS.

UTFT......

I agree it's too far when Napoli fans celebrate Juventus losing against Real Madrid last year, there's an 8 and a half hour drive between the 2 cities. However of course it's amusing when they lose, after they were going on the radio saying how it's a sure thing that they would win. All the stupid flags outside their houses, the stupid hats and a variety of other things. Their fans are some of the least loyal in football, really despite being rubbish this season we've sold out almost every home and away game. In these tough times we've got to get our enjoyment from somewhere and Liverpool losing is just about the best thing that has happened in the last weeks for me and a lot of blues.

Right unbearable pile of whinge bags! I'm sick of your belly aching already complaining about fans winding you up after last night so I'm going to give you a bit of advice so you don't make fools out of yourselves again! Provided you get so lucky as to make it to another final

1) DON'T beg for the attention of every person in the country in the lead up to the match when you think you're gonna win then ask them all to forget about it once you've had your ass handed to you

2) DON'T claim to be the best team in Europe, who play the best heavy metal football in the world and are so amazing when you finished 20 points behind in the league and have 1 league cup in 13 years

3) DON'T tell me you have all these amazing players and an amazing team then when 1 gets injured tell us it cost you the trophy

4) this is my favourite. DON'T claim that Sergio Ramos intentionally dislocated his shoulder it happens in football 100 times a week. It was a freak accident. He's an expert in fuckery but he can't dislocate shoulders on a whim you gimps!

5) DON'T slabber at us all season cause we are abysmal to watch, create flags slagging united and Everton fans to take to Kiev, laugh when we go out to Sevilla, laugh when Chelsea win the FA Cup and then call us obsessed

***EDIT 7) Can we finally stop with the YNWA [Poor language removed]. From your fans to your players! Not one of your players went near Karius at the end to support him in what must have been the worst moments of his life. Lay for 2 or 3 full minutes before 2 Madrid players went and consoled him. And your fans? 20 Roma fans came to town and rolled your balls while your brothers in arms stood and took videos instead of helping

UTFT......
What did the RS say it got removed before I saw it.

Doubt it. Well, it may well be true that some lunatic lawyer has actually decided to file a case, but thats as far as it would go.
The lawyer will take the petition being promoted by the echo to the international courts.......man this has been the best bank holiday in a long time!

The lawyer will take the petition being promoted by the echo to the international courts.......man this has been the best bank holiday in a long time!

Well, the inconvenient truth that he isnt actually injured that badly, and will 99% be at the WC, kinda spikes his gun a tad.

UTFT......
6. Most importantly DO NOT sell Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.