Official Coach Travel to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

sobeitjedi

Player Valuation: £750k
Hi.

I purchased a match ticket and coach travel for the Hull game at the same time, but have only received my match ticket from the club (not the coach ticket - about the 3rd time this season it's happened). The problem is, it's only on the coach ticket that the timings of departure and pickups are advertised - can't find this information anywhere else.

Anyone know what time the coach departs and the timings of the pickups?

I tried that when the same thing happened for the Burnley match on Boxing Day. It was pretty hopeless. I was put on hold for 10 minutes then the fella just guessed a time for me to turn up.
the Hull game will have come and gone by the time they answer the phone at EFC.

When I was younger and travelled around to watch the mighty Blues get spanked by everyone, I had a specific rule which always ensured I was there to get the coach in time.

If it was a 3pm kick off, be on Goodison Road for 7am. If it was an 8pm kick off, be on Goodison Road for 12pm.

Now, even if this was for an away trip locally where you wouldn't need to be at the ground until 12.30pm/1pm for a 3pm kick off, a 7am start means you can walk around the stadium 43 times to get you in the mood, listen to your favourite album 4 times, have no queues at the sweet shop over the road and be first in line to get in the queue.

You may laugh, but I have an impeccable record of never missing a coach to get to an away game and deserve a gold star thank you very much.

Which coach company do they use? Ring them directly

You could always camp outside the ground. Watch the dog mess though

Status
Not open for further replies.