bilyaletdinov_

Player Valuation: £35m
Saw a tweet earlier asking fans to outline the following

Best Signing of the Decade:
Worst Signing of the Decade:
Best Manager of the Decade:
Worst Manager of the Decade:
Best Moment of the Decade:

Would be interested in seeing what everyone thinks!

Best signing - Gueye without any doubt. And subsequently the worst bit of business done at the same time in letting him leave without adequately replacing him.

worst signing - can we only pick one? I’m gonna say Walcott because his career was already over when we splashed a tonne of cash on him. He was never going to rediscover what he had lost. Some others are arguably worse players, but at least they might’ve had a chance. He didn’t.

best manager - that’s a joke, right? But as I have to, it can only be Martinez. It fell apart in the end but for a time there was hope. Hasn’t been any with the bunch since.

worst - it should easily be red ron, but right now my views are clouded so I’m throwing Silva straight in there. Screw him.

best moment - unless the planning doesn’t go in before christmas like promised (at which point I’ll change my mind) it is the release of the stadium designs and visuals. Again, hope is all I ask for, and that gives me hope for a brighter tomorrow. If I squint hard enough and have had a few pints, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.