November 1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluebullet

Player Valuation: £1m
The day we lost 0-5 at home to the RS, Its been playing on my mind tonight but was that the last time we conceded 5 at home at the same time as they scored 5 away?
Sod covid-19, this weekend has messed me up mentally.

Just be thankful you aren't @ForeverBlue92

There is much to be thankful for

I remember meeting Bails on Goodison Road after the match and asking him to sign my programme. When he heard the accent, he asked if I had come far. When I told him Dublin, his face dropped and he said oh my God I am so sorry - or words to that effect. Always loved the guy!

I was at that game. Had an amazing view of Glenn Keeley’s historic debut. From what I saw of yesterday’s goals, his spirit is with still with us.

The mood of the crowd against HK after that was proper vicious - he had brought Keeley from Blackburn on loan.

Just shows how easily a manager could be dispensed with by knee jerk Thank God he wasn't.....mind you the crowd were still baying for him as late as January 84 (cushions anyone???)

The mood of the crowd against HK after that was proper vicious - he had brought Keeley from Blackburn on loan.

Just shows how easily a manager could be dispensed with by knee jerk Thank God he wasn't.....mind you the crowd were still baying for him as late as January 84 (cushions anyone???)
Cushions?
What position did he play??

I remember the flyers being handed out 'kendall out' all over them

1635113074320.png

Horrendous day, and could easily have been a lot worse but for Big Nev! Rush could have had at least 5 on his own ! Don’t think I spoke to anyone for about three days afterwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.