Not the worst , but not the nicest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone got a link to any other sports' published statistics?

Didn't think so.

Didn`t post this with any kind of intentions ,just found Everton in it and wanted to share.
But without knowing anything about it I can imagine NFL and NHL have their own kind of troubles? I guess most male-teamsports have their issues. The crowd watchin rhytmic gymnastics during the olympics are maybe not the most violent prone people around :)

Haha, who gets arrested at a home match? Goodison Park is a good place to take the family, have a foot long and enjoy some good football.

Didn`t post this with any kind of intentions ,just found Everton in it and wanted to share.
But without knowing anything about it I can imagine NFL and NHL have their own kind of troubles? I guess most male-teamsports have their issues. The crowd watchin rhytmic gymnastics during the olympics are maybe not the most violent prone people around :)

It wasn't a dig at you at all, it was at the media or govt trying to show football fans in a bad light again again.

It wasn't a dig at you at all, it was at the media or govt trying to show football fans in a bad light again again.
Not taken as such:) But my ironi/sarcasm filter isn`t working at optimum levels this week. Just ask @chicoazul .

I agree with you. Would be interesting to see some comparable statistics with other sports/conserts/big-crowd happenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.