Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any team that puts the effort in, and outworked us has won,
it's been like that for nearly a year.
Poor management and poor leadership on the pitch both to blame.
We must have one of the least dynamic and athletic midfield in the prem with the exception of duke .
We need a centre back with a set of bollocks and mouth and a bit of organising skills as well.
Personally I think any half decent manager could get a run of results out of this lot , but we havnt had one that's up to the demands of the modern Premier league.
There are about 8 players in the squad who need moving on and a few who will want to move at the end of the season.
Whomever gets the job has a big task on there hands.

After Rooney's recent comments Re. the whole Derby situation I doubt he'll leave until its all over - one way or the other, which could be May.
If he's here on Tuesday, even if he becomes SAF Mk II. he can 'koff for me - he has...as is said, forgotten the face of his father.
But he won't...he'll finish the Derby job wherever it leads.

No words for that first half.

Where's branthwaite? Keane needs retiring, hes crap.

Why did rondon get so many minutes, and as a 10 or even start?

Why persist with two in midfield and no protection for our weakling CBS?

Richy and Mina fit for the bench but not to start - joke.

Hope he's been put out of our misery - sad thing is I don't think yesterday was the lowest point we can reach, which is proper scary.

Didn't like seeing him throwing himself on the floor time after time either.
Slightly more easily but that may be down to him being underweight, and anyhow we need some of our players to do that, unfortunately its the necessity nowadays with refs being proper knobs, no use being pulled and pushed and trying to carry on.

I’m convinced because we were playing away, our players thought we were in our old amber kit, that’s why we kept giving the ball away.

No words for that first half.

Where's branthwaite? Keane needs retiring, hes crap.

Why did rondon get so many minutes, and as a 10 or even start?

Why persist with two in midfield and no protection for our weakling CBS?

Richy and Mina fit for the bench but not to start - joke.

Hope he's been put out of our misery - sad thing is I don't think yesterday was the lowest point we can reach, which is proper scary.
Anybody else thinking that he did all of the bolded bits above so that he could be offered the payoff?

Very weird that he would do all of this in the same match?

It almost feels macabre to ask, but does anyone know where I can DL a copy of the full match? - I can only find highlights (lowlights). For what it's worth, I think Mina's body language is way off and he needs to go (like many others). Agree with the 2 fellas at the top of the MOTM poll. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.