Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is how will this new manager be? That has always been the problem.

That aside i really don't think he will get the sack tonight,, Moshiri isn't up to it

Depends on how much Moshiri wants to save face with his appointment of Benitez , over potentially losing a hell of a lot of money with relegation looking a very real threat now.

The press and media are now falling over themselves, to say that Benitez was never the right man for the job.

As we have just witnessed, there isn’t a single team in this league that can’t beat us.

Depends on how much Moshiri wants to save face with his appointment of Benitez , over potentially losing a hell of a lot of money with relegation looking a very real threat now.

The press and media are now falling over themselves, to say that Benitez was never the right man for the job.

As we have just witnessed, there isn’t a single team in this league that can’t beat us.
Arsenal must be kicking themselves...

Like Newcastle when he was in charge there.

Rooney and Duncan till the end of the season.

The bookies looking like they like that too.
Any manager would think twice before coming here, half of the first team starters are just unbelievably bad...any decent manager would need atleast 2 cd, and 2 mfs...need to act quick, sack Rafael immediately and start getting these players.

No we will be running out of games!!!
I'm just fed up of changing managers. We then have that whole new transition period and the cost of sacking benitez and his staff will work against us with ffp. I think if Newcastle had won today it might be panic stations. But with games in hand and a gap between us and the bottom 3 which is still fairly healthy. I would suggest there is enough reason to believe we can find a few results to get back up the table

Status
Not open for further replies.