Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrary to what I said earlier in the heat of the battle. I don't like to give my opinion too strongly after a defeat so I think I'd probably give him another 3 or 4 games on the basis that we still aren't in bad relegation trouble currently. But it would have to improve

Shambolic. Clueless. Completely down to the ineptitude of an egotistical manager who started the game with 8 players at Premier league level and a young kid at left back still getting to grips with the pace of English football. The team was determined to allow one of the worst teams in Premier league history dictate the play.

Rafael isnt going anywhere as the invisible man in charge probably doesn’t even know the results of the last 2 months.

Has to be the end of Rondon (playing just behind Dom? Jesus wept, absolutely criminal) ever starting games
Has to be the end of Coleman who now resembles a fan who has won a competition to play

but It won’t be….. this club gives me nothing anymore, I don’t know what it is and what exactly the team is trying to achieve.

I could of gone but I chose not to, I salute every fan that travelled to East Anglia today… the club doesn’t deserve a single one of you.

Let’s be honest, this wasn’t a freak result, Norwich deserved the win and played ok. He should be well gone by now, in fact he should of went after the derby and if he survives this he’s here for the long term ?
If you give the other team a head start of 2 goals not only once but almost every time, you cant survive in the premier league. If he doesnt get the clowns (Coleman, Keane, Holgate,Iwobi, Rondon) out of the team and if he doesnt buy one or better 2 very good central midfielders Everton will play championship football next season!

From the BBC

FT: Norwich 2-1 Everton
Been a while since I've heard Loco in Acapulco by the Four Tops. The Norwich fans aren't going loco, but they do seem pretty happy as they file out. The Everton fans are fuming in East Anglia, though. That 'sack Rafael' banner is still flapping about and they're chanting bile at everyone and everything.

Why do I get the feeling they abused the guy who wrote this
lol

Contrary to what I said earlier in the heat of the battle. I don't like to give my opinion too strongly after a defeat so I think I'd probably give him another 3 or 4 games on the basis that we still aren't in bad relegation trouble currently. But it would have to improve
No we will be running out of games!!!

If you give the other team a head start of 2 goals not only once but almost every time, you cant survive in the premier league. If he doesnt get the clowns (Coleman, Keane, Iwobi, Rondon) out of the team and if he doesnt buy one or better 2 very good central midfielders Everton will play championship football next season!
He shouldn't be doing anything but after with your points on personell

Status
Not open for further replies.