Norwich Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffa

Player Valuation: £10m
I know its not official, but just giving people the heads up if you didn't know in case people are looking at travel etc

We are due to play Norwich on Saturday 21st March. At present Norwich are still in the FA Cup and if they win the next game our match will be Postponed and moved to a midweek game near the end of season

Nightmare for the fans that

lol ;)

But in all seriousness, it's not just what is normally seen as 'roadworks', it's re-routing a major part of the A14 and the impact is massive - has been for a couple of years or so now. I always avoid it when heading back to see family in Liverpool.

Early 80's went to Norwich on a supporters coach! When we arrived someone suggested we head to the Norwich City Supporters Club for a pint or two before the game, apparently they'd been before. Thought to myself this could be interesting - in we piled to the NCSC to find about 300 Everton fans had taken over the place and about 20 or so Norwich fans sat quietly in the corner wondering what the hell had happened to their pre match pint! Happy days!

Last Monday bought the train tickets for 3 of us as the game hadn’t been picked for tv, on Tuesday I realised they were possibly playing in the cup !. If the worst happens we’ll go and watch Peterborough.

Early 80's went to Norwich on a supporters coach! When we arrived someone suggested we head to the Norwich City Supporters Club for a pint or two before the game, apparently they'd been before. Thought to myself this could be interesting - in we piled to the NCSC to find about 300 Everton fans had taken over the place and about 20 or so Norwich fans sat quietly in the corner wondering what the hell had happened to their pre match pint! Happy days!
away fans are welcome in the waterfront music hall, over the bridge opposite wetherspoons

Status
Not open for further replies.