Normal Beige Camozzato right back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

a whole wheel of cheese?
He was fantastic last night an absolute gem. I really hope Moyes noticed too.

I looked at Hibbo and felt like a kid that had dunlop trainees staring at the latest Nike trainers on the rich kid.

Get him Moyes. Whatever it takes!

He was good on the ball, Arteta tore him apart in the first leg though. Defensively I think he needs alot of work.

I liked the left back Dante. He looked good defensively and excellent on the ball. He was also 6ft 3, Moyes wouldn't have to worry about the lack of height.

He was good on the ball, Arteta tore him apart in the first leg though. Defensively I think he needs alot of work.

I liked the left back Dante. He looked good defensively and excellent on the ball. He was also 6ft 3, Moyes wouldn't have to worry about the lack of height.

Dante skinned Hibbo good style in the last 10 minutes.

I'll have to watch the game again but I thought Camozzato did ok in defence as well.

Dante skinned Hibbo good style in the last 10 minutes.

I'll have to watch the game again but I thought Camozzato did ok in defence as well.

He did do okay defensively, he didn't really have anyone running at him in the game though. We had Cahill out there for alot of the game and we all know he's not going to test him for pace or skill.

In the first leg Arteta played on the left all game and terrorised him. Kept on skipping past him and causing him problems. He looks very good on the ball though, I was impressed with his composure.

Dante was the one who looked a bit like Jimi Hendrix. Really tall and good both defensively and in an attacking sense. If Moyes isn't convinced on Baines I wouldn't mind us looking at him.

We can't go wanting every player that has a good match against us!...

These guys are still in Belgium because nobody in England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Russia or even Holland has come knocking.

Honestly don't think it'd take much to make our defence look like muppets at the moment.

We can't go wanting every player that has a good match against us!...

These guys are still in Belgium because nobody in England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Russia or even Holland has come knocking.

Honestly don't think it'd take much to make our defence look like muppets at the moment.

I've watched this Dante in four games now and he's impressed me everytime. He was good against Liverpool and he was very good against us.

It doesn't matter where they play, alot of the Standard players looked like they had the right attributes to play in this League. I think they'd be better value for money than alot of players in England.

Alot of them are quite young aswell, they'll move to bigger Leagues when they are ready.

I've watched this Dante in four games now and he's impressed me everytime. He was good against Liverpool and he was very good against us.

It doesn't matter where they play, alot of the Standard players looked like they had the right attributes to play in this League. I think they'd be better value for money than alot of players in England.

Alot of them are quite young aswell, they'll move to bigger Leagues when they are ready.

Fair point... But if they can have the better of us over 2 legs, can't see many wanting to jump ship to head here - anyone else reckon Fellaini cried himself to sleep last night?!...

But he went for 15m, so don't know about value for money - could've probably had Bullard, Ledley and Huddlestone for that figure and whilst I'm sure Marouane will end up far better than those 3, they probably could've contributed more to the squad as a whole than 1 young guy that's yet to find his feet in the Prem.

Fair point... But if they can have the better of us over 2 legs, can't see many wanting to jump ship to head here - anyone else reckon Fellaini cried himself to sleep last night?!...

But he went for 15m, so don't know about value for money - could've probably had Bullard, Ledley and Huddlestone for that figure and whilst I'm sure Marouane will end up far better than those 3, they probably could've contributed more to the squad as a whole than 1 young guy that's yet to find his feet in the Prem.

I think they would consider it, the prospect of playing in the best Leauge in Europe would interest anyone. Especially players who play in Leagues like Belgium.

They only have Europe to look forward to really, there's not alot of competition in the League itself.

With or without the Uefa cup I think Fellaini would have joined us, it's all about progression for young players. Playing against the best week in week out will make him a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.