Nobody interested in Saviola?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta10

Player Valuation: £10m
Heard the same today and had the same initial thought.

29 is a sound age for a striker as long as they're not the little whippet types whose pace makes up 90% of their game (I genuinely don't know if that is an apt description of Saviola, I can't recall ever watching him play except against us last year).

Got to be careful with aging superstars though. If he's no longer motivated having proven himself then he wouldn't be worth the hassle.

He schooled us when we played Benfica, but then again the whole team did.

I would take him, yes.

I would take him absolutely, good player with experience and in his peak years. are we going to sign him?.....i've got this one, Nope.

I would take him absolutely, good player with experience and in his peak years. are we going to sign him?.....i've got this one, Nope.

I wish there was a way of sending Moyes a list of all these players we want haha

Decent player, but who's mostly interested in cashing fat checks and probably won't adjust his game to Premiership requirements. Stay away.

Definitely wouldn't fit in in the Premier League. He's too much of a passenger for me, ideal for the continent. I reckon he'll either go to La Liga or back to River.

has enormous quality but seems to have underachieved and drifted round clubs.

I imagine he is on high wages but if then again so is the Yak - if we flogged him to Leicester for a couple of million there might not be any better options for that type of money

Status
Not open for further replies.