Nine years ago today

Status
Not open for further replies.

linedadelas

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Since we last won a derby, an absolutely shocking statistic. I remember growing up in the 70's when we didn't win one for 7 years, and was there the day Andy King stopped the rot, in an era when Liverpool had won everything for years. I genuinely can't see where the next one is coming from. Happy 'derby misery day' everyone.

Where you had this stat from? Pretty sure it’s October 17th October 2010

This man is correct. Apparently, we have also played 1500 derby minutes since October 2012. We have led for seven.

I think nine years today we lost a meaningless sit-off game at Old Trafford 1-0.

Since we last won a derby, an absolutely shocking statistic. I remember growing up in the 70's when we didn't win one for 7 years, and was there the day Andy King stopped the rot, in an era when Liverpool had won everything for years. I genuinely can't see where the next one is coming from. Happy 'derby misery day' everyone.
Did you sign up to post this?

Dont think this is true. Played in the derby yesterday 21-04-2020 in my back garden. Made 2 of my lads Liverpool which they weren't happy about. Me and the other lad were Everton. Tough game but we won 15-14 and I scored the winner. Funny thing is the ref kept the game going until I scored the winner and I gave the ups to the kop but a copper bundled me off the pitch just after it. Great day to be a blue

Dont think this is true. Played in the derby yesterday 21-04-2020 in my back garden. Made 2 of my lads Liverpool which they weren't happy about. Me and the other lad were Everton. Tough game but we won 15-14 and I scored the winner. Funny thing is the ref kept the game going until I scored the winner and I gave the ups to the kop but a copper bundled me off the pitch just after it. Great day to be a blue

I'm surprised Aldo didn't get his drone out and check for possible handball when the 15th Everton goal went in. Maybe his barometer was playing up.

Knew our day would come eventually,I shall raise a warm Chang later in celebration of this glorious news;)

Status
Not open for further replies.