Confirmed Signing Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
To who? And for how much? If no-one bid let alone met your price.

Chelsea wanted him the deal was done they didnt get a look in the agents sorted it 3 months prior as per Linaker
We the club with the player and the contract got bent over by the agents ...... again

That bit at the top shows just how clueless you are. Football isn't like any other business because the people who are involved in it aren't like traditional employees. Contracts mean little in football, so footballers behave very differently to how someone who works in an office would. Although most footballers aren't blessed with 170+IQs, they are still people, people with short careers and a range of motivating factors that will influence the decisions they make and where they play their football. There are very few places where a manager earns less than his subordinates, but it is frequent in football, meaning that players can't just be gotten rid of and replaced as though you were looking for a new receptionist.

Say what you like about Mike Ashley, but he is a shrewd businessman who knows how to run a company. He is, however, pretty poor at running a successful football club. However, that must be a rare thing, because eddy from the internet says running a club is easy :pint2:

That bit at the top shows how little you know as you seem to think the business only employes `players` ....... there are hundreds of employees at clubs
You really think Newcastle are successful??? ............ oh dear

After watching the video of him against us I have to say I'm impressed.

Not afraid to take the ball in tight spaces. Close control is exceptional as he seems to manipulate his defender around the place before laying off a pass. Plays a lot of through balls as well.

If he can do it against us with some jarg Crote teammates he can do it against plenty of teams I'm sure.

That bit at the top shows how little you know as you seem to think the business only employes `players` ....... there are hundreds of employees at clubs
You really think Newcastle are successful??? ............ oh dear
Oh eddy quit while you're miles behind. At this rate you'll be past the horizon.

Anyone who says, "it's a large business but the model is of business" either actually does know how to run a club but has trouble forming coherent sentences or can't do either. I know which I'd stake my life on.

Oh eddy quit while you're miles behind. At this rate you'll be past the horizon.

Anyone who says, "it's a large business but the model is of business" either actually does know how to run a club but has trouble forming coherent sentences or can't do either. I know which I'd stake my life on.
OoGWY_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

That is what people like you do, hurl insults it is a business simple as ............

That is what people like you do, hurl insults it is a business simple as ............
I like that this I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong, is our first interaction but you feel like you can make a summary statement about my personality.

And no. If you want to be successful in a business you have to have more nuanced knowledge of the subject matter. The way you're acting it's as though you think anyone with an MBA can run any kind of business.

I think running a football club might have a different business model to running a car dealership or an insurance brokerage or a McDonalds or a newsagents or a swimming baths. In fact they probably all have different business models to each other too.

You can't just say business is business, how hard can it be. Can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.