2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...r-offers-message-to-allardyce-after-just-two/

Hmm didn't know [Publication is blacklisted due to spam] was blacklisted my bad.

Found it. His dad better hope his kid does the business because it might get Vlasic swerved by other clubs the more he keeps speaking.

He showed some promising moments last season but I still don't think he's ready to start playing in the middle in this league. There were good reasons the lad was punted out to the wing and having your arl fella telling you you're the business and taking shots at the management is no way for him to get a chance here.

The dad is pulling all the strings in Vlasic's career and you can tell from the way he's spoke out twice now that he is angling to get him a move away from us. They feel he's been hard done by but he hasn't really taken his chances and instead of proving a new manager wrong he's been moved on so his dad can put him in the shop window.

Found it. His dad better hope his kid does the business because it might get Vlasic swerved by other clubs the more he keeps speaking.

He showed some promising moments last season but I still don't think he's ready to start playing in the middle in this league. There were good reasons the lad was punted out to the wing and having your arl fella telling you you're the business and taking shots at the management is no way for him to get a chance here.

The dad is pulling all the strings in Vlasic's career and you can tell from the way he's spoke out twice now that he is angling to get him a move away from us. They feel he's been hard done by but he hasn't really taken his chances and instead of proving a new manager wrong he's been moved on so his dad can put him in the shop window.

I really, really dislike it when family members are agents especially when they talk to their local, foreign to us, media. Stuff like the two interviews so far just make him seem so amateurish. I like Vlasic, loan will do him good, but his dad is burning bridges here.

Played the full 90 again as CSKA beat Orenburg away 1-0. Played 7 for them now; 2 goals, 2 assists and still unbeaten.

Got Real Madrid at home in the Champions League on Tuesday then another Moscow Derby against Lokomotiv on the Sunday.

Where is the guy saying Vlasic scores against czech farmers? Does Real qualify in that category also, expert?

Status
Not open for further replies.