Homepage Update: Nikola Vlasic Transfer Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
GrandOldTeam submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Nikola Vlasic Transfer Confirmed
vlasicsigns-1024x461.jpg

Everton have completed the signing of Nikola Vlasic from Hajduk Split in a deal believed to be worth up to £10m.

Vlasic impressed Ronald Koeman and director of football Steve Walsh in the Toffees' recent Europa League qualifying tie with Hajduk and moved quickly to bring him to Goodison.B

Vlasic: "I am very excited about the opportunity to play for this big club. The Premier League is the best league in the world and this is one of the top clubs in England. It is such a big honour for me to be here.

“When I heard that Everton were interested in me, I knew straight away I wanted to come here. Whenever someone called my manager or my father, I told them I only wanted to come to Everton.

“The ambition of the Club is to ultimately play in the Champions League and I want to help achieve that goal. I believe in myself and in this team - I think we can do great things together.”

“When there is a manager like Ronald Koeman who wants you, there is no need to talk about it much. I wanted to come here because of the manager, because of the big players, because of the reputation of the Club. It is the opportunity of a lifetime.

“I played a lot of games for Hajduk Split but the Premier League is something else. Playing football in England is a much bigger stage - football is number one here. I believe in myself. I want to learn from my teammates, improve and I believe I can be successful here.”

Ronald Koeman: “We are very happy to bring Nikola to the Club as he is one of the big young talents in Europe.

“He showed that quality when we played Hajduk in the Europa League and he is only 19, so he will develop.

“Nikola is one of those players who can play a big part in Everton’s future and in what we want to achieve as a club.”

https://www.grandoldteam.com/2017/08/30/player-profile-nikola-vlasic/

Too much for me to catch up with this frantic posting rate. Can anyone describe what's his characteristic?

Status
Not open for further replies.