2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would not. I'm not a fan of Kenny by any means, but Godfrey simply doesn't know the position and it's a huge roll of the dice to play him out there that has already proved disastrous
Disastrous, slightly overboard. Was he disastrous against one of the best attacks in Europe the week before . And you can’t blame the Southampton defeat on him,

Disastrous, slightly overboard. Was he disastrous against one of the best attacks in Europe the week before . And you can’t blame the Southampton defeat on him,
The main issue had had in that game is one that is easy to address. He wants to cheat inside but he just needs to track the runner. I’m sure Carlo will burn it into his memory.

Think he'll add some much needed pace from last week, but whether he'll be able to attack as much in his first league game compared to the league Cup fodder he's played is another thing.

The main issue had had in that game is one that is easy to address. He wants to cheat inside but he just needs to track the runner. I’m sure Carlo will burn it into his memory.
Yes and Southampton had a lot of runners and good movement to be fair.
Newcastle won’t be that adventurous. It’s not ideal him playing RB. But due to his size and speed I wouid have him in over Kenny

Last edited:
Think he'll add some much needed pace from last week, but whether he'll be able to attack as much in his first league game compared to the league Cup fodder he's played is another thing.
Who will he be up against? Jeff Hendrick? Not sure there's much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.