2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digne did set us up with the game winner against Spurs and set up Keane with a sitter in game 2. It’s actually a huge advantage to have two of the best set piece takers in the league on the field at the same time. Both have very different deliveries.

Digne's assist against Spurs was superb, and in general his delivery is good.

I think James shades him on corners tho, every one he put in against West Brom looked dangerous; pinpoint and whipped in with pace. Whereas Digne from corners has a tendency to hit the first man at times

Digne's assist against Spurs was superb, and in general his delivery is good.

I think James shades him on corners tho, every one he put in against West Brom looked dangerous; pinpoint and whipped in with pace. Whereas Digne from corners has a tendency to hit the first man at times
I think it’s a matter of Lucas trying to be precise as possible. Because when he misses the first man, it’s almost always a sitter for one of our lads. We were the king of corners last year for a reason

Not many in fairness. Most are just trying to figure out how to get them both on the pitch at the same time.

Digne has started the season fantastically.
I think it would be realistic to start either player further upfield and swap Gomes out. It may also be a situation though where Carlo doesn’t want to feed his ego too much at such a young age. All I know is we are super secure at LB

How the hell have we ended up with 2 very very decent left backs? Gone of the days of Pistone slotting in.

This lad certainly is a player, but so is Digne. I wouldn’t be surprised if City come sniffing for either given their attacking strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.