Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pavard joined Bayern in 2019 and has played only 10 times since knobhead

Hernandez joined Bayern in 2019 and has made 6 appearances knobhead

Tolisso has only made 30 appearances in 3 years knobhead

You are a clueless knobhead that needs to use google knobhead
And you would extremely well advised to cut out the stupid name calling... unless you fancy a holiday from the forum ??

Changing the goalposts... Niko kovac didn't take anything over from guardiola.

Shall I call you knobhead 4 times?

Embarrassing

Changing the goalposts?? Do you mean moving the goalposts?

No my point is that he won the domestic treble with a team that was still together from the pep era, as simple as that, even someone as thick as you could of won with that team

And you would extremely well advised to cut out the stupid name calling... unless you fancy a holiday from the forum ??

I was simply using the word knobhead as a reply to his abuse, if you look at any of my comments I’ve not been abusive not once, point taken though

Niko is probably the best option for us, do not compare his BM with us, he is more suitable for teams like Everton or Eintracht btw where he did great and they played football that we want to see every week , also won cup with them
His only problem that he is very stiff with players , not a manager friend like those guys love to have , this is why he was pushed out from BM. Even if he came he definitely need Big Dunk as one of his assistant together with his bother

Changing the goalposts?? Do you mean moving the goalposts?

No my point is that he won the domestic treble with a team that was still together from the pep era, as simple as that, even someone as thick as you could of won with that team

What point are you trying to make? So he would only get credit if he sold everybody and started from scratch again?

It's like saying guardiola won the league with Mancini's side.

Bayern have had 2 managers between pep and kovac. It's nonsense to suggest his wins were down to pep

Because he did a great job at Eintracht Frankfurt, a big club who had been in the doldrums for years, winning them their first trophy for aeons and making them good to watch.

Why would we not want that?
What's American about using could in that sentence?
Most English people say ''I couldn't care less''. Americans tend to use ''I could care less''. I assume that's what he means. Personally, I couldn't care less which way people say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.