Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hertha Berlin have been sounding Kovac out, so let;'s not run away with the idea that we'd hold no attraction. A manager in the biggest league in the world. That's why they all come here, a top 4 club is a big bonus if they can get it. But a massive wage and that shop window to present themselves in is a draw.

lol lol lol

Fist pumping and kissing badges? I was unimpressed by that before I was out of my teens.

It was just nice for a change to see passion that fed through to our fans dave, instead of sitting there looking at Silva who always looked like he was about to burst into tears, I used to go away from the game depressed, and that was after we'd won!

I've always considered kovac to be a average manager at best who only got the Bayern Jon because he is a former player.

It was just nice for a change to see passion that fed through to our fans dave, instead of sitting there looking at Silva who always looked like he was about to burst into tears, I used to go away from the game depressed, and that was after we'd won!
It's alawys good to rmeind the world that we can summarily dismiss a top four team. But they are beatable by us in recent years. I posted before that we've beaten Chelsea in 4 of the last 6 home games against them and drawn another one. That was pefect in many respects: a big name with a soft centre ready to be smashed by a team smarting from the derby and a new man in the dugout bounce.

The test (if he ever gets in the dugout agin) will be aginst United away and Leicester.

Can somebody ring up BT and ask them to disconnect Daves internet?

This is horrible to watch.
You just dont like balance. We're all relieved to be out of the bottom 3, but we have to remain calm and make the right decisions for the club.

Great to see passion mate, it's contagious, it spread to the crowd, bucked up the players, great to see, c'mon Dave admit it.
My concern is not today - a fixture that took care of itself - but the getting up of a head of steam behind a sentimental permanent appointment of a character who has no experience in the game.

We have to see that Everton board place this one side and quickly get down to hiring a new manager with experience and a plan for the future. This week if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.