Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indeed. Or at least in niche markets like this. Takes so little money to move the line.
If we spoke enough on grandoldteam about some random manager, you'd be sure to articles linking him to Everton based on absolutely nothing and then a bunch of idiots throwing money at it lol.

I honestly have no idea what he’s like, but the way Everton are right now, Everton V Chelsea is the last match I would pick today if I was neutral.
Or at least I certainly wouldn’t be running round to watch this game if the Manc Derby was my real interest

its on, he’s ours, he looks a snide, I’m made up

Rather him than Pereira.... if I have to listen to any more "heth eth eth eth" after a beating from filth like Norwich or Brighton I'm going to go full Owen Farrell on my cat.

The obligatory stats

GWDLWin %Ref.
eamFromToRecord
Red Bull Salzburg (A)16 June 2009[10]7 April 2011[11]5425111846.30[13][14]
Croatia16 October 2013[17]9 September 2015[22]19105452.63[19][21][23]
Eintracht Frankfurt8 March 2016[24]30 June 2018[37]9138203341.76[37]
Bayern Munich1 July 2018[31]3 November 2019654512869.23[40]
Total229118486351.5

Please note the spell with SALZBURG was with their reserve/youth team who play in the league below against Men (FC Leifering)

They generally do ok, so that record there looks decent enough.

It's not overly impressive though. The 41% is the only real one worth looking at. Reserve/youth team is irrelevant, look at Unsy with our youth. National team can be taken with a pinch of salt really. And even if you struggle at bayern, you are still going to win most matches even as a poor manager, same as at city or Barca etc.

I honestly have no idea what he’s like, but the way Everton are right now, Everton V Chelsea is the last match I would pick today if I was neutral.
Or at least I certainly wouldn’t be running round to watch this game if the Manc Derby was my real interest

its on, he’s ours, he looks a snide, I’m made up

Really? I know we've been terrible but the whole Big Dunc at the helm and up against a very enjoyable Chelsea side wouldn't strike me as uninteresting. And there's plenty of time to get onto the Lancs and head towards Manchester before their derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.