Next shirt sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We take the best deals money-wise obviously, but for aesthetics I like a sponsor that can be incorporated at least in part by a brand image / logo rather than simple text. It looks neater on the sleeve in particular. Angry Birds looks very obtrusive and ugly on the sleeve, but obviously it has to be maximised for people to see it. Sport Pesa, as well as being 2nd rate in every respect, just looks very dull on the kit.

How about Longines?
Screenshot_20200528-093618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Turnover of £1.2 billion in 2017
We are already featured on the caseback

Screenshot_20200528-093643_Samsung Internet.jpg

5th most recognised swiss luxury watch brand.

Look nice on our kits that logo.

ye stop being shallow and padentic

Mate, I'm really not trying to be pedantic. I'm just sticking to the following points:

1. Our investment thus far hasn't been close to Abramovich levels when you account for the players that we have sold and the inflation that has occurred in the Premier League.

2. That Usmanov is wealthier than Abramovich, the man that was described as the all conquering Mr Massive Money Bags when he took control of Chelsea and bankrolled them to several league wins and a Champions League triumph.

3. If Usmanov is our de facto owner, then it's time to see investment that is commensurate with his major league wealth. It is time to bring in real quality and move on from selling Gueye and buying Iwobi.

I'm loving all these boss companies as potential sponsors, but personally I think it would be amazing to have NEC on the shirts again. A proper nostalgia trip down memory lane.

I'm loving all these boss companies as potential sponsors, but personally I think it would be amazing to have NEC on the shirts again. A proper nostalgia trip down memory lane.
That would be nice, but there's no room for nostalgia unless they are willing to match the £££ of other companies..

Status
Not open for further replies.