Next shirt sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder will we keep Megafon as a backup sponsor for corner flags or something if we need a cash boost at some point. It’d make sense to get a third party in for the shirt perhaps?
I understand your sentiment mate. But what will corner flag sponsership net you? My guess not very much. However I’d rather Usmanov use his influence more in shirt sponsership that will net us far more money. We’ve seen our kit deal double to 10m pa I’d suggest something similar for shirt sponsership which wouldn’t raise suspicion from the premier league.

Given that the current deal is £9.6m a year you would have to be looking for something of the same or better value that is not a betting company or alcohol brand. I think there are going to be very few options, given the current global crisis and economic downturn. Lets just hope this was agreed months ago with someone and they still want to do it. Looking at the current deals, outside of the top 6 only Brighton and Sheffield United are not sponsored by a betting company. 12 teams including us are. People have mentioned TCL as a possible sponsor, either sleeve or main sponsor with their revenue they certainly have the money, if it is them, I just hope their logo doesn't appear in red on our kits

Manchester United - £64 million (Chevrolet)

2. Manchester City - £45 million (Etihad)

3. Arsenal - £40 million (Fly Emirates)

4. Chelsea - £40 million (Yokohama)

5. Liverpool - £40 million (Standard Chartered)

6. Tottenham - £35 million (AIA)

7. West Ham - £10 million (Betway)

8. Everton - £9.6 million (SportPesa)

9. Wolves - £8 million (ManBetX)

10. Southampton - £7.5 million (LD Sports)

11. Burnley - £7.5 million (LoveBet)

12. Crystal Palace - £6.5 million (ManBetX)

13. Newcastle - £6.5 million (Fun88)

14. Watford - £6.5 million (Sportsbet.io)

15. Aston Villa - £6 million (W88)

16. Bournemouth - £5 million (M88)

17. Leicester - £4 million (King Power)

18. Sheffield United - £3.5 million (USG)

19. Norwich - £3 million (Dafabet)

20. Brighton - £1.5 million (American Express)
King Power is not a betting company

I understand your sentiment mate. But what will corner flag sponsership net you? My guess not very much. However I’d rather Usmanov use his influence more in shirt sponsership that will net us far more money. We’ve seen our kit deal double to 10m pa I’d suggest something similar for shirt sponsership which wouldn’t raise suspicion from the premier league.
When I say cornerflag sponsorship I wasn’t being serious. Just sponsorship of random objects and that.

Given that the current deal is £9.6m a year you would have to be looking for something of the same or better value that is not a betting company or alcohol brand. I think there are going to be very few options, given the current global crisis and economic downturn. Lets just hope this was agreed months ago with someone and they still want to do it. Looking at the current deals, outside of the top 6 only Brighton and Sheffield United are not sponsored by a betting company. 12 teams including us are. People have mentioned TCL as a possible sponsor, either sleeve or main sponsor with their revenue they certainly have the money, if it is them, I just hope their logo doesn't appear in red on our kits

Manchester United - £64 million (Chevrolet)

2. Manchester City - £45 million (Etihad)

3. Arsenal - £40 million (Fly Emirates)

4. Chelsea - £40 million (Yokohama)

5. Liverpool - £40 million (Standard Chartered)

6. Tottenham - £35 million (AIA)

7. West Ham - £10 million (Betway)

8. Everton - £9.6 million (SportPesa)

9. Wolves - £8 million (ManBetX)

10. Southampton - £7.5 million (LD Sports)

11. Burnley - £7.5 million (LoveBet)

12. Crystal Palace - £6.5 million (ManBetX)

13. Newcastle - £6.5 million (Fun88)

14. Watford - £6.5 million (Sportsbet.io)

15. Aston Villa - £6 million (W88)

16. Bournemouth - £5 million (M88)

17. Leicester - £4 million (King Power)

18. Sheffield United - £3.5 million (USG)

19. Norwich - £3 million (Dafabet)

20. Brighton - £1.5 million (American Express)
Slightly off topic but Southampton's sponsors are very strange. Apparently a Chinese sports content company but it's almost impossible to find anything online about them. Their UK website seems to purely be about Southampton. They also appear to have zero presence on social media. Dodgy as hell

Slightly off topic but Southampton's sponsors are very strange. Apparently a Chinese sports content company but it's almost impossible to find anything online about them. Their UK website seems to purely be about Southampton. They also appear to have zero presence on social media. Dodgy as hell

So what you saying its their owners trying to get around FFP?!

Genius.

Has anyone got Uncle Alisher or Farhad's number?
GOTEFC.png

Sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.