Next shirt sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Castore website looks impressive etc but unless they put serious cash on table for us, like they offered 25 million for Rangers , so minimum 6 times that a year for us, or go do Tranmere's kit as their fans of them :) Is there a massive factory in Liverpool that produces their clothing? The Premiership is INTERNATIONAL, so need a brand that is that also ;-) Also they said 99% of their sales are online so no presence for us on street etc too unless they are building stores world wide?

Its nice 2 local lads want to get into Big players field etc but Andy Murray ;-( is their big brand :-(

Who knows who will be our next kit makers but Castore have said they want 2 Premier League clubs in the next 2 years so maybe.

These are leaks of Rangers kits anyway. Whether they are the actual kits for next season or concepts developed during negotiations is not clear. But they are from Castore rather than fan made. There are pictures of the training gear here too:

rangers-castore-20-21-kits%2B%25281%2529.jpg

rangers-castore-20-21-kits%2B%25284%2529.jpg

rangers-castore-20-21-kits%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Who knows who will be our next kit makers but Castore have said they want 2 Premier League clubs in the next 2 years so maybe.

These are leaks of Rangers kits anyway. Whether they are the actual kits for next season or concepts developed during negotiations is not clear. But they are from Castore rather than fan made. There are pictures of the training gear here too:

Simple modern design, nice stuff. That 3rd looks familiar.

Kits are expensive enough while being made out of rubbish material in a sweat shop in china, no way I'll be paying much more for a kit just because it's got a premium maker.

I don't think they actually make the stuff in the UK, if they did I think it would be all over their website, I believe they currently make their stuff in Portugal. Rangers kits last season under Hummel were £60, I would imagine these will be the same if not more. They may have a separate supply chain for the Rangers stuff though, becuase they are going to need massive volume

I think they look good, I would be happy with those as Everton kits, just replace the red bits with Yellow. Overall though I would prefer a well known brand for Everton, Adidas, Nike or Puma. But I understand the club will probably go for whoever offers the most cash. The dissapointing thing for me is that over the last 10 years we have had such poor support from whoever has made the kit, releasing them late in the summer and sometimes not getting the 3rd kit till October, not having kids kits etc. Maybe it's the kitbag deal.

With Hummel being announced surely we'll have to annouce the new sponser shortly? When does the new kits start going on sale?

There may have been a thread on this before if so :locked:.
Just saw this article, it's got to be a nonsense rumour...
Shame if it's not true. I take CBD oil every day. I use Jacob de Hooy from Holland and Barrett but would of course change to Swissx if they were the shirt sponsor and it was any good

Status
Not open for further replies.