Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so difficult getting the right man in, I don’t mind them taking their time.

Having the big man in for a while has made me realise just how much we need a passionate manager, one who the players want to play for, just like the players do at City and Liverpool.

Tired now of passionless, dour and soulless individuals after Koeman and Silva.
Let’s be honest, we could put a traffic cone on the side and it would have more life in it than Silva had.

Don't need the media to tell us this when we've sacked four managers in five years, still have expectations of joining the top 6 and further but have started to trim back the investment due to earlier overspending.

It's not really that attractive to the top candidates.
True,but I don't believe for a moment Emery refused the job.

Give it Dunc till the end of the season now

Hopefully we’re going all out for Ancelotti. I know it’s short termism but we’ve tried hiring young progressive managers with a long term vision and it’s fallen on it’s arse. How often is a manager of Ancelotti’s calibre available mid season? It would be a serious statement of intent if we got him and it would make all those in the media who think us fans should be grateful David Moyes wants to come back know that we expect and demand more.
what other options are there?
Dunc isn’t going to be manager and he doesn’t want to be. He’s had two games and the media have already turned on him because he didn’t hug some kid who wouldn’t put in a shift for the team… imagine what will happen when he’s a couple of bad results.
Howe and Moyes are constantly mentioned by the media who want us to stay in our lane. Moyes shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near our club. There’s a reason why he’s been out of work so long and Howe would be destroyed by the scale and pressure of the job.
Arteta would be another long term project. A manager that will be learning on the job and need transfer windows and time to implement what ever his style would be and whilst I like the idea of him managing us one day I just don’t think now is the right time.
Ancelotti won’t stay available for long.

If it came down to Arteta or Ancelloti, it’s Ancelloti all day for me.

Yeah me too. One has never managed a club on his own before and the other has decades of experience at the top, has won pretty much everything that there is to win and managed some of the best clubs on the Planet.

No brainer really.

Status
Not open for further replies.