Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that is vehemently against Eddie Howe, I am genuinely curious as to why? He was managing a League Two Bournemouth a decade ago. They may not be the best club but he's doing more currently with their money and young players than we are. I think he should be far from being ruled out.

What has he EVER achieved in football?

Name me 1 thing that signals hes a top, top manager.

Whats he done that Paul Jewell hasnt?

Eddie Howe will be our next manager, or at least he is the one we are after

Nope.

Anyone that is vehemently against Eddie Howe, I am genuinely curious as to why? He was managing a League Two Bournemouth a decade ago. They may not be the best club but he's doing more currently with their money and young players than we are. I think he should be far from being ruled out.

I think its that mainly.

He can't or won't address the defensive side. Bournemouth concede lots of goals, look vulnerable defensively and give up shots on goal to easy. That's my reason.

SO how does it work at board level. Does Brands source who he thinks will be a good manager for Everton then puts forwards his suggestion to Farhad Moshiri?

For a start, he hasn’t achieved even the success of Moyes’ Everton. Who ultimately, achieved nothing himself.

That’s without even going into signing the likes of Jordan Ibe for silly fees.

For a start, he hasn’t achieved even the success of Moyes’ Everton. Who ultimately, achieved nothing himself.

That’s without even going into signing the likes of Jordan Ibe for silly fees.

The big worry is even Dyche has mustered one 7th place finish - Howe hasnt come close to qualifying for Europe despite having 2x good strikers in Wilson & King.

Status
Not open for further replies.