Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we reset the polls with candidate that reflects the current situation?
I think just 5 potential candidates might reflect a better poll result.

Bielsa won’t leave a job half done & isn’t motivated by money. Plus likes to have a full summer behind him for his methods

He’s not mad, I’m a Leeds fan. He’s a breath of fresh air. Really philosophical & romantic. It’s not about the money he likes the idea of restoring a team. He’s wants a team with a passionate fan base like the team he supports newells old boys. He gave them 3 million quid to them to help build their new training ground. Money isn’t the driver for him. If you’d have been in for him before he joined Leeds I’ve no doubt he’d have managed you. But at the minute he has what he’s looking for in Leeds & won’t walk out on us

He’s not mad, I’m a Leeds fan. He’s a breath of fresh air. Really philosophical & romantic. It’s not about the money he likes the idea of restoring a team. He’s wants a team with a passionate fan base like the team he supports newells old boys. He gave them 3 million quid to them to help build their new training ground. Money isn’t the driver for him. If you’d have been in for him before he joined Leeds I’ve no doubt he’d have managed you. But at the minute he has what he’s looking for in Leeds & won’t walk out on us

Im pretty sure if we trebled his wages and offered him a £100 million transfer kitty he would snowboard his way to Goodison on his touchline bucket...

Anyone that is vehemently against Eddie Howe, I am genuinely curious as to why? He was managing a League Two Bournemouth a decade ago. They may not be the best club but he's doing more currently with their money and young players than we are. I think he should be far from being ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.