Next manager out

After Silva is Sacked should we hire a new manager and Sack him just after he signs his contract.

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Definitely

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we could appoint four or five managers, and the fans could all have voting pads like the audience on who wants to be a millionaire. Then before the game and at half time the manager with the most votes takes that half of football.

Not sure what the purpose of this thread is. Are you trying to say that we shouldn't sack Silva, that he just 'needs a bit more time'. He brought Walcott on for God's sake. That's like going down to 9 men. We get a player that's going to do sod all and their player (who was marking Lookman or whoever) is free to go forward. Silva doesn't 'need more time'. He's cack. We had 3 shots on target against a team that are struggling in the championship. Silva should've be ashamed and he should have been sacked within minutes of that result. Silva out now!

Not sure what the purpose of this thread is. Are you trying to say that we shouldn't sack Silva, that he just 'needs a bit more time'. He brought Walcott on for God's sake. That's like going down to 9 men. We get a player that's going to do sod all and their player (who was marking Lookman or whoever) is free to go forward. Silva doesn't 'need more time'. He's cack. We had 3 shots on target against a team that are struggling in the championship. Silva should've be ashamed and he should have been sacked within minutes of that result. Silva out now!
No real purpose of this thread just joking, I didn't want Silva in the first place and want him there less now, but not much point sacking him if we are just going to hire the current flavour of the month maybe the Leeds manager, we should have made a play for Wenger during the summer is what I said. I guess I just want a Manager who'll change things up when it's not working. I don't know if Churchill actually said it but it's in the movie the darkest hour "those who can't change their mind can't change anything" a perfect quote to describe our last 4 managers and I'm sick of it.

No real purpose of this thread just joking, I didn't want Silva in the first place and want him there less now, but not much point sacking him if we are just going to hire the current flavour of the month maybe the Leeds manager, we should have made a play for Wenger during the summer is what I said. I guess I just want a Manager who'll change things up when it's not working. I don't know if Churchill actually said it but it's in the movie the darkest hour "those who can't change their mind can't change anything" a perfect quote to describe our last 4 managers and I'm sick of it.
Yeah, I know what your saying but we've probably got enough points to avoid relegation already (even we won't lose all of our remaining games), so why not start planning for next season now by getting rid of Silva and getting a new guy in. Hopefully that's what's going on behind the scenes and he'll be out as soon as a decent replacement has been found.

Sacking isn't that big a deal. As long as you have a structure then you can chop and change all you want.

Obviously I don't want to have to sack another manager, but statistically teams are just as successful when they have a big turn over of managers. It's not something to fear. If a change is needed, then do it and do it early.

You know what would stop us being a "sacking club"? If the people running Everton actually hired a manager who has a clue what he's doing rather then the string of incompetent, overrated charlatans we've had over the last six years. It's not difficult, get a decent manager who shares the club's long-term vision, presuming we even have one. Then move forward. Can you tell me that we have any long term plan right now? How the hell do you go from Martinez to Koeman to Silva (with BFS thrown in the mix) unless you're just throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks.....

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.