Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
also what / where was the last club where he had expected to succeed, how did he do?

our expectations and pressures are higher than southamptons

Emery is great, he's proved that.

Then again, he's also had his fall outs and clashes and his failures.
What are his failures exactly, other than a very short spell with Spartak Moscow - where his win percentage was still around 50%. He's a demanding manager but he's managed and improved David Villa, Juan Mata, David Silva to name a few. What fall outs, clashes are you referring to?

On the subject of Koeman. Here's the league table since Jan 1st.

Q2C908t.png
Only 2nd? We should go for Ranieri...

I do remember reading Koeman was really frustrated at the start of the season possibly losing Mane with little to no backing from the board

I'll wait and see. He seems like a sensible choice.

Better than Eddie Howe.

also what / where was the last club where he had expected to succeed, how did he do?

our expectations and pressures are higher than southamptons

it just feels to me that people are ok with koeman just because he's better than martinez 9(which isnt hard)

someone genuinely tell me why he is the man to take everton forward, to become a proper force in the league and europe

Why has he failed at a similar club like valencia?

why was he so poor in europe this season?

what good points would he actually bring to everton.

I want to be convinced.

Maybe ask a few Southampton fans on one of their forums and see what they think of him. I'm sure they're very happy with him as he's done an excellent job, but I don't know much about specific positives/negatives. I doubt you'll get any great answers on here.

What are his failures exactly, other than a very short spell with Spartak Moscow - where his win percentage was still around 50%. He's a demanding manager but he's managed and improved David Villa, Juan Mata, David Silva to name a few. What fall outs, clashes are you referring to?

Fall outs with players and chairmen. Not always ended up in him leaving, mind.

And we've got one btw, he completely dismissed Deulofeu last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.