Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants FDB or Cocu because they're "top level managers"

Apparently.
Haha I'd take koeman over De Boer any day of the week

Granted I do like De Boers approach to management and a mouth is what we need for the team but unless he brought his entire coaching set up with him, I wonder how successful he actually would be? He is much more a risk than anyone else that's for sure.

We'll be starting the new season with a far better manager than we had last season, we know we've got good players and will have money to build on the squad. This is a far better position to be in than we've been for a long time. Let's take a holiday from the moaning.

This 100%

We should all be hugely excited.

Koeman as boss. A no nonsense big name figurehead for our club.

All the footprints are in place, our youth is incredible and we have Ross Barkley and John Stones as 2/3rds of our spine.

I am confident big Ron will replace big Rom with a top class striker (he has serious money to spend).

I am also very confident we will see the best from the likes of Mirallas and Deulofeu who faltered massively under Bobby M.

Times they are a changing lads.

As deflating as it is to go from Emery to this I'm just glad it (should) be all over now and we can concentrate on potentially Monchi and the squad turnover. Lots of players out of contract or wanting away that need sorting soon then the scouts have the Euros to contend with whilst we take a depleted squad into pre-season. Not the best summer to be getting a new manager really.

If it is big Ron, I really hope he does bring Shane Long with him. Fine player, keep him fit and he could do a job for any top team bar City/Man U/Chelsea.
We are not above a player like Shane Long no matter how hard some of us like to think we are. Would be a very decent signing.

If it is big Ron, I really hope he does bring Shane Long with him. Fine player, keep him fit and he could do a job for any top team bar City/Man U/Chelsea.
We are not above a player like Shane Long no matter how hard some of us like to think we are. Would be a very decent signing.

Always liked Shane Long but the time to get him was when Cahill left.

Status
Not open for further replies.