Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I still think Koeman wants that Arsenal or Barca job in the next two to three years and its far easier to leave a 2yr £3m per season deal at Southampton than it would be to leave a 5yr £6m per year deal at Everton.
This, don't mind if we get Koeman but have heart set on Emery now. Either will do me just fine.

Based on what @The Esk said this morning that we wanted a reply from Emery today and we were speaking to Koeman's agent then it looks like a knock back from Emery otherwise we'd have heard he's coming :(

That's the way it's looking to me, hope I'm wrong.

I still think Koeman wants that Arsenal or Barca job in the next two to three years and its far easier to leave a 2yr £3m per season deal at Southampton than it would be to leave a 5yr £6m per year deal at Everton.

Also if he keeps pressing for Europa with Southampton it will still look quite impressive, but he's have to get us in the Champions League in the next 2 years to make heads turn, if he can't get us top 4, he won't get Arsenal 1st

I seem to recall he said that all would be clear by the end of today (Thursday) or words to that effect.

You could have a feeling either way, but it really is impossible to know which of the two would hit if off and get a bit of momentum leading to success. Lets just hope we get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.