Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they even make Start these days? If so where can I get some? From memory it tasted exactly like honey nut loops but a wheel shape or something?!

I've defo had some recently. Can't tell you where from. Not because it's top secret but because I can't remember.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you recover soon. Once the managers position is sorted then you can switch to the stadium, transfer rumours or Moshiri threads for more distractions...
Yes, there's always something to keep me going. I must stress my problem is potentially very serious but not confirmed. I'm rather overwhelmed by all the good wishes I've received. Fantastic community.

Cyphedisappointed he 33788 said:
That's disappointing. I really thought we would have gone for him.
Agreed quite disapointed he hasn't been contacted (but the ginger bell has). If true and Emery knocks us back, we don't have many options left...

Anyone else get the feeling Billy is doing all he can to put the big names off so that the fans end up looking at what's left and thinking
"You know what, out of them, I'd prefer Moyes back"

I can't believe 317 people here want de Boer. Moyesesque ambition in year 2016 of globalised PL. And 42 people have to be trolling us completely...
The guy was the first ever manager to win 4 league divisions in a row in his first 4 seasons and has brought through a host of stars including the likes of Suarez and Eriksen. Even last year he went from a 16 point deficit behind PSV the previous season to losing it on the last day. He also hasn't had any money to spend and had to rely on academy players and cheap signings. Ajax scored 81 goals and only conceded 21 last season by far the best defensive record in the league and the best overall goal difference. PSV the other big team where only eliminated from the champions league on penalties by A Madrid which shows the standard isn't as rubbish as made out to be. Before managing the first team he ran Ajax's academy and was a top player winning everything with Barca and Ajax and has played under the best managers and in the same team as Guardiola who he shares a similar style with.

Frankly I am bemused why we haven't already hired him but where ever he goes he will be a top coach. Shame it won't be for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.