• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Moshiri “We have great fans and they deserve better. We know the honest and objective expectations of our supporters and will not let them down."

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

9 weeks later - hire's Sam Bloody Allardyce.

lets hope this isnt true.

Maybe this is true after all.....

Moshiri, the above where your words, this was your single handed most important hire for your own future - well in lad. You've managed to prove you have no clue and the club have no clue what the fans want.

Kenwright you can [Poor language removed] to you absolute weapon.

I am now. I feel so so so I'll.
It’s not going to be anyone’s favourite manager but if he stops us going where it looks like then I don’t have an issue. I just hope moshiri says look I will give you 100k per week but you are going at the end of the season. Probably won’t happen though.
You never know he does get teams stable and with moneymight actually do something out the ordinary. I will get behind the team but I would take 1-0 wins all day long right now

lol Fancy spending over a month looking for a new manager, and then settling on Sam Allardyce... Incredibly disappointing.

Oh don't forget the massive spending spree Walsh did under Allardyce when he was head of recruitment for him at Newcastle, so bad they both got sacked within 9 months.

Oh mate genuinely if Allardyce gets appointed it's the end of the road for Everton. Yeah, maybe we will survive the season. But any semblance of structure, moral authority, dignity, plan for the future, you name it, goes out the window.

The AGM should be mayhem.

upload_2017-11-27_15-29-2.png

upload_2017-11-27_15-29-22.png

It’s not going to be anyone’s favourite manager but if he stops us going where it looks like then I don’t have an issue. I just hope moshiri says look I will give you 100k per week but you are going at the end of the season. Probably won’t happen though.
You never know he does get teams stable and with moneymight actually do something out the ordinary. I will get behind the team but I would take 1-0 wins all day long right now

He wants a two and a half year deal we didn't and now we're re open discussions it will not be no short term deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.