Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but there has to be a book for people to bet on! the bookies will only list name that are linked with the job by the press.

Nope any decent bookies will give you odds on anyone getting the Everton job mate, you could go in and bet on yourself getting it should you want - and they would give you odds on that too.

As much as we had a horrendous run of fixtures to start the season with we now have some that might be deemed as favourable (allegedly), the board may be waiting until the end of the month to give a decision on the new manager. Palace (A) Atalanta (H) Southampton (A) West Ham (H) Huddersfield (H).
If we lose to West Ham and/or Huddersfield the writing is well and truly on the wall as to our need for a permanent manager and how the season might develop.

See, on the flip side... would the board not thing we have more favourable fixtures so a new manager would ease into the job?!!? That to me would be more beneficial, new manager boost, easy(er) games, rather then letting it lie and potentially screwing them up too!

Don't buy into easy fixtures in this league if am honest, been a long time since going into a match thinking we where going to smash someone and it actually happening.

Mad that we have still not announced it as yet. Typical Everton

If the rumours are true about disagreements between Moshiri and Kenwright it further serves the notion that Bill has to move on. Moshiri has the most shares and therefore his decision should be final. Fed up of hearing embarrassing stories such as disagreements between them. Bill should have an opinion and that’s it.

Why did Atleti owner feel the need to comment Simeone situation...

its-on-like-donkey-kong-memes-com-13862867.png

I want to know how people have voted Rhino over Simeone....
Well firstly, they're not going to name their targets. Secondly, having not named a successor to Koeman, you can take it as read that the process is ongoing. What else would they update us on?
There appears not to have been a list drawn up before Koeman was sacked unless I suspect we would have a manager now. I think the board only noticed how far down the league we were 24hrs before they fired him and then it was 'er what do we do now? They have probably congratulated themselves on decisive action with no plan B, C or....

Defo starting to think the hold up might be a dual announcement...

Tuchel walking out of a miniature stadium, revealing both the new manager and the stadium at once...

6rq0ojg8xueni3fudroffus11.400x247x1.jpg

Though, I am expecting the stadium announcement anytime before 2030... so he may have aged by then.

Starting to resemble the Everton incompetence that we thought would disappear when it was announced that nothing would ever be the same again.

Pathetic.

Out of interest - does anyone know the longest we have ever took to appoint a manager? Someone will have that stat... I want to know the odds on beating that record.

That would be quite dull as they are rarely in the boardroom

Please make sensible suggestions
Would not be a good idea to broadcast the boardroom. Imagine the cobwebs over the old bottles of port and a trickle of light through the dusty window. Bill dribbling down his chin talking about 'istory. Head of Marketing suggesting an advert in the Echo....

See, on the flip side... would the board not thing we have more favourable fixtures so a new manager would ease into the job?!!? That to me would be more beneficial, new manager boost, easy(er) games, rather then letting it lie and potentially screwing them up too!

Don't buy into easy fixtures in this league if am honest, been a long time since going into a match thinking we where going to smash someone and it actually happening.

Agree with last sentence, hence post. I think they might be giving Rhino a run to see how he performs in the bread and butter matches and not just be judged by playing the likes of Chelsea or Arsenal.

To me it seems like Dyche due to them working down a list. It doesn't mean he will be crap though. Most people on here were quite happy when Koeman was appointed and look what happened there! Martinez was a popular appointment to many and look what he did. A season of nice football and then it fell apart.
I keep on seeing people saying this and can't help but say that it's very revisionist. MOST people were very 'meh' about his appointment.

I dont want Unsy as permanent manager, but I can totally understand the perspective of "Lets see if he can keep us ticking over until Christmas because there are literally ZERO GOOD MANAGERS AVAILABLE!"

Come xmas, someone could be more available plus have the transfer window on the immediate horizon to be able to immediately do something about the squad.
We could be in a really bad position by xmas, we need a manager who can look at the next 8 games to decide who to get rid of and who to keep and start to put the feelers out for players that he wants as soon as the window opens, leave it to xmas and the new manager has a month to grab what he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.