News of Ex Players

An eventful day for former Toffees at the Den yesterday. Connelly gets sent off very early on for next to nowt. The useless officials specially the ref continued to d ick the Tangerines all afternoon.Then Bowler and Lavery have a lovely link for the opener. Listen to a nob in the Wall crowd after Bowls goes on his mazy run. "Chop him" Thought you Everton lads would understand the sort of louts that inhabit that place after your sorties with them.

Ten men take the lead but a dodgy free kick for their equaliser and then 97th minute winner with half their team offside or crowding Maxwell in nets. :mad:

Better team lost and Bowler and Lavery are great signings and can become special to the Seasiders fans when things start to go our way ;)

An eventful day for former Toffees at the Den yesterday. Connelly gets sent off very early on for next to nowt. The useless officials specially the ref continued to d ick the Tangerines all afternoon.Then Bowler and Lavery have a lovely link for the opener. Listen to a nob in the Wall crowd after Bowls goes on his mazy run. "Chop him" Thought you Everton lads would understand the sort of louts that inhabit that place after your sorties with them.

Ten men take the lead but a dodgy free kick for their equaliser and then 97th minute winner with half their team offside or crowding Maxwell in nets. :mad:

Better team lost and Bowler and Lavery are great signings and can become special to the Seasiders fans when things start to go our way ;)

Mate, if you can manage to put together these sort of match reports about Liverpool instead of Blackpool then you will have a long and successful career at the BBC or Sky Sports ...

Interesting piece on Saha's move to Spurs .

""It was a good move. I had a moment where something was broken with Everton. Some attitudes towards me weren't right, so I felt it was time for something different. I went to a club on an exciting trajectory," says Saha "
Any idea what he's on about ? I thought this was a good deal to get Pienaar back to where he belonged .

Interesting piece on Saha's move to Spurs .

""It was a good move. I had a moment where something was broken with Everton. Some attitudes towards me weren't right, so I felt it was time for something different. I went to a club on an exciting trajectory," says Saha "
Any idea what he's on about ? I thought this was a good deal to get Pienaar back to where he belonged .
Probably completely unfounded by my immediate though is did his availability due to injury decrease towards the end? Wonder is Baz though he was holding himself back a bit…