News of Ex Players

As a strong advocate of good etiquette, I'd like to welcome some newcomers to the thread:

Recent outs.png

Strange that Besic hasn't found another club in the U.K . He's a good player .
Bolasie , no surprise whatsoever .
I wouldn't be surprised to see Besic turn up at Schalke in the next few weeks.

Bolasie's career is over. But he's banked an obscene amount of cash for sitting on his anus for several years, so he will not care one little bit.

EDIT: Looking back at last season's departures, Cuco Martina and Oumar Niasse are still without clubs. Shani Tarashaj is on the books at Zurich's U21 squad. Our recruitment has been absolutely appalling for several years now.

Henry Onyekuru signed for Olympiakos yesterday. Has only made 10 first team starts over the last two seasons spanning his time at Monaco and Galatasaray.

Also didn't realise that the 'undisclosed fee' that Monaco paid us for him was apparently in the region of £12m - cracking business if true considering we signed him for £7m and he never even played!

I was at his first game and he scored a hatrick i think he was supposed to be part of big man small man attack but we never got the big manI
I loved TC . I remember he scored a great scissor kick ( against the Dons I think ) and broke my VHS tape just rewatching that game over and over again .