News of Ex Players

I honestly don't get why Shandy dislikes us. He came here, he couldn't hack the temptations of town (booze, beak and girls who aren't his missus) and now slates us for his career turning to sludge. We tried to move him on several times too and he refused to go. We paid him very well for four years without him giving anything back on the pitch.

So why exactly are we the bad guys?
Well there was that one cross,which at the time seemed worth it.

Paul Bracewell was probably the most underrated player in our 80's trophy winning side IMO yet him and Reidy were the ones who really made us tick.

If he'd have been fully fit for longer we'd could have won even more trophies he was a phenomenal passer of the ball and here's just one example below, during our third goal,the vision, the skill and the execution in finding tricky Trev here is off the scale.

Very sad to see but not surprising at all. Every time I see his name trending on Twitter I assume he must have died. How he is still alive I have no idea
Sadly it looks like it will only end way,all the help hes had and still cant seem to get better,the PFA are trying to contact him again to help him etc

Really sad to see Gazza like that. Maybe I'm a different generation to the bloke in the video with him but if it were me I would have deleted that. He says it's his hero, well don't show his sad demise to the world.