Votes: 26 7.6%
  • Not that arsed lad

Votes: 32 9.3%
  • Kopite

Votes: 17 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are dreadful at the moment, but no way should we be sacking bobby, needs to book his ideas up an all but we'll win the europa league and finish mid table so all is good

I think his way is the Spanish way so I think come transfer day we should bring in lots of Spanish players who already understand the Martinez way.

Players don't like the system or him by the looks of things

Moyes at utd springs to mind
Yeah it looks like most of the players are fed up with him
They don't like the system and can't play it
Eto'o seems to be a bit of a problem, maybe he his a divisive figure

it ain't pretty but again the manager can't legislate for bad ref decisions and woeful individual errors. maybe the generall play and the form/confidence of the players might improve if we can go two games without handing goals to the opposition. we don't get a chance to get some belief when they do that to themselves.

However most won't analyse a thing and will just shout loudly about sacking the boss.

Thats the thing. We consistently score good goals, but it seems every error leads to a comical one against us. We have the same players as last season, where they adapted to a new style reasonably quickly.

But I have never known an Everton side so devoid of sparkle and fight in the last few weeks. It is genuinely baffling.

it ain't pretty but again the manager can't legislate for bad ref decisions and woeful individual errors. maybe the generall play and the form/confidence of the players might improve if we can go two games without handing goals to the opposition. we don't get a chance to get some belief when they do that to themselves.

However most won't analyse a thing and will just shout loudly about sacking the boss.
He's not flexible. He hasnt changed a thing. Literally every single team has sussed us out, yet he is not changing anything to the detriment of our league form. You can legislate that 'personal gaffes' and 'bad ref decisions' have played a part in some, but we are in a very dangerous position halfway through the season.

Im going to wait another 4 hours or so to calm down but its not looking good for anyone on the team..

I'd argue it's a by product of our ruined confidence. Which I blame him for.

McGeady passing the ball straight to a Newcastle player when a blue was open right newr him, and Barkley miscuing a simple clearance is his fault ? Don't think so. It's eleven professional football players ffs, they need to look at themselves as much as anybody else.

Well that was a pathetic performance. It seemed like after Koune (great to see him score btw) scored, Everton just sat back, thinking maybe since Newcastle is [Poor language removed] that scoring one was enough. Big mistake regardless because I don’t care how dreadful Newcastle is, you can allow the opposition to attack non stop while you sit back and do nothing, because sooner or later they’ll eventually break the defense and score and that’s exactly what happened with the Cisse goal.

Yeah he should have been sent off for elbowing Coleman, but it’s not Craig Pawson’s fault we lost the game. We lost because Everton hardly pressed Newcastle. We lost because our attack was absolutely toothless. We lost because Aiden McGeady is absolute garbage and we lost because of Martinez’s tactics and how he approached this game.

Very disappointed in the team today. Thought after getting pushed around by Southampton and Stoke, that we would see some fire in this team today. Guess I was wrong and they would rather coast then play with some passion.

But still if they’re a positive from the game, great goal by Super Kevin. It was threaded perfectly for him and he finished it like a boss. Where was he to start the game Roberto?

Sorry for the negativity. I’m usually a positive person, but Christ was this a shameful performance by Everton. We made a [Poor language removed] side like Newcastle look like Man freaking City. Unacceptable.

Gareth barry on the 92nd minute ..... disgusting lack of effort. Im not joking , he needs a smack in the mouth. Nyarko showed more heart.

This is as bad as it can get. The players look lost and just not bothered. Total Wimps.
Theres not one shred of desire or leadership in the whole squad. Wheres the players shouting and geeing each other up ? Id give my right nut for just one of to have even the slightest hint of Tommy gravesens fight and gob at this moment in time.
everton = dull beige girls blouses

That's what she said

Why

Do we look Luke beating anyone at the moment

Unfortunately there's no quality in the management

Should we wait till then?

This is how RM will make or break his time at Everton, has he got the ability to accept his philosophy is not working and make changes. I would of loved this forum to of existed mid 90s, Judging by some of the reactions of recent results on here.

Thats the thing. We consistently score good goals, but it seems every error leads to a comical one against us. We have the same players as last season, where they adapted to a new style reasonably quickly.

But I have never known an Everton side so devoid of sparkle and fight in the last few weeks. It is genuinely baffling.

It is not baffling it is sickening. I feel for those fans who have travelled away to this and to the Soton game for results like this. FFS wake up RM if you can't fix it say so and hand in a ressie letter.

While Martinez deserves plenty of questions in his tactics and team management, questions must be asked of those on the pitch. When players are wearing that blue jersey, they should be expected to play their hardest, regardless of how they feel about the manager. NSNO and all that.

Congratulations Gareth Barry, that was the worst centre mid performance I can remember for a long time.

Genuinely can't see where our next win is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.