Votes: 26 7.6%
  • Not that arsed lad

Votes: 32 9.3%
  • Kopite

Votes: 17 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
minor blame of ref. Talk about fatigue. Re-discuss this 'pivotal point of season' idea, speak about win at hull as not a bad return from festive period. Look towards new year.

....totally confused, Baines lost and all at sea in central midfield and Eto'o equally uncomfortable out wide. Baines finds himself on the left wing and creates 2 chances, next minute back chasing shadows. Not rocket science to play lads in their best positions.
There's a job coming up, get your cv polished up eggs

That's the key thing. We lacked a lot under Moyes but fight was never one of those things.

Martinez seemingly can't rally his players. That's fine when you're winning for fun but when you're sliding down the table? Walter Smith era stuff this.

could you see him laying into any player. He would give some serious constructive criticism but never a bollocking.

If we drop to below 15th as January comes to an end, he'd have to be bombproof to survive.

I honestly don't think Kenwright will sack boby this year no matter what happens.

He's no doubt as concerned as everyone else is with our form but I don't think sacking a manager is in his character. And frankly, nothing can possibly happen this year that will make me think sacking a manager is the right chocie. It's too early.

Me & my son moving seats next season at Goodison, if this run carries on at least there should be a decent number of good seats available due to released season tickets.

the thing is, we've got the players left over from the Moyes era for a good side

Sack martinez the fraud and it will improve

Status
Not open for further replies.