Votes: 26 7.6%
  • Not that arsed lad

Votes: 32 9.3%
  • Kopite

Votes: 17 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Third page! A personal best for me this.

Cheers for the review Chico, sound as always, but I fear the direction this season is going.

1-0 the barcodes and another hamstring injury.

Last edited:
Measure of where we're at right now is the level of surprise among us if we come away with anything at all

One thing when the team loses confidence, when the supporters lose it, justifiably imho, then there's only big, big problrms on the horizon.

Realistically we know we're going to have to sack off the Europa and FA cups to secure league finish, I reckon most fans have that thought, and that's what is pizxing them off more, the Europa especially is a bit of respite that Evertonians have earned over the years, only to have it ruined by blind stubbornness

Measure of where we're at right now is the level of surprise among us if we come away with anything at all

One thing when the team loses confidence, when the supporters lose it, justifiably imho, then there's only big, big problrms on the horizon.

Realistically we know we're going to have to sack off the Europa and FA cups to secure league finish, I reckon most fans have that thought, and that's what is pizxing them off more, the Europa especially is a bit of respite that Evertonians have earned over the years, only to have it ruined by blind stubbornness

Conversely, I think Europa is our only salvation in a terrible season. We "should" have enough to be better than 3 other teams in the league ... but we have all seen other teams thinking that they are "too big" to go down. It's certainly going to be sphincter tightening time until we pass 42 points :)

A draw or win here and the sun will be out again

images
Anything less than a win and we could get him. ffs Everton

Did Chico mention they were on the back of 4 defeats? Same were Southampton but they had 5 defeats on their back I guess. We all know how generous Everton is when it comes to instilling form to struggling teams and out of form players / players on debut.

What I mean is, I expect that 17 year old Armstrong to score or maybe their rookie keeper will score a header from halfway. Robles in goal after all.

The key thing is, what have Newcastle not managed to do for x number of games? or what player of theirs has not scored for beards? Or this ref hasn't sent an Everton player off ever.... etc etc....

I swear if there was another player like Hibbert that had never scored and he was playing against us, or even on the bench, he'd be a dead cert for first goal scorer....

rubber Gk
Stones cb
Leggo in the mid
Bricks upfront

5-0.. thats how you build a good team lids

Status
Not open for further replies.