Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobi is crap I haven’t played for 25 years and I would put in a better Shift than him for FREE
newcastle are a poor team so 3 points here leave Iwobi & gylfi in base camp with the U23s

If Digne is suspended and Coleman and Kenny are still out, I think it makes sense to go to a 3/5 back system. We have no natural left or right backs, so we need 3 CB.

Gordon-DCL-James
Nkounkou-Doucoure-Alan-Davies
Keane-Mina-Godfrey
GK

You can also play Delph at LM/LWB if you don't trust Nkounkou yet.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Mina Niels
Doucs Allan Gomes
Bernard DCL Gordon

If Allan is still not fully fit I'd swap him for Delph. No point playing people if they're struggling for fitness. We've played a few carrying knocks and it hasn't worked at all. Get them fully fit as soon as possible and play the long game.

Gonna be another tough one this, with players missing. Need to be a lot more compact and try grind a win, rather than go gung ho at them.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Mina Niels
Doucs Allan Gomes
Bernard DCL Gordon

If Allan is still not fully fit I'd swap him for Delph. No point playing people if they're struggling for fitness. We've played a few carrying knocks and it hasn't worked at all. Get them fully fit as soon as possible and play the long game.

Gonna be another tough one this, with players missing. Need to be a lot more compact and try grind a win, rather than go gung ho at them.

It's going to have to be a team like that, which is crap, but we'll have 9 players out, any team would be crap with 9 out.

I think the appeal will go through and Digne back.

Not happy with Mina for the past 3 games so I'd like Godfrey to start CB however Carlo sees him as first choice so that fine with plus no Kenny or Coleman so right back needs filling but I'd go Davies on the right before Godfrey.

Davies will provide more of a constant width than Godfrey plus he is a better passer. I know it's unusual but I have felt this position could be excellent for Davies and I'd like to see it given a try.

Iwobi and Sigurdsson just NO. Sigurdsson was CAPTAIN yesterday as well which was worse. They have been handed lifeline after lifeline and they can't do the simple right.

Pickford to start tho he was shocking on both goals yesterday and he tends to brainfart again the Toon but no fans he should keep his head.

Pickford
Davies - Mina - Keane - Digne
Doucoure - Allen - Gomes
James - DCL - Gordon
Seriously when is holgate coming back so when can get this donkey out of the team

Status
Not open for further replies.