Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big game today so a scrappy win is required, or a lewen hat trick .

Saints thrashing villa , wolves in form and the foxes getting results means it's important we keep adding points to the board to stay in amongst them and hopefully knock the kopites off the top again.

Genuinely don't care about any of that except for Gylfi starting AND being captain. He was beyond woeful against Southampton the petulant little tit. Gave the ball away and didn't put almost any effort in all match. Just cannot understand what any manager sees in him.

I just don't get it, apart from pointing he's as quiet as a mouse and is hardly a player who could rally the troops. The only reasoning behind it I can think of is Carlo isn't really arsed about the captains armband.

Let's not forget this is also Newcastle here. Pickford usually balls something up against them every single time because he hates them. I've no problem taking him out for this one.

Carlo is picking his way through the problems. He’s not been here that long and it’s still not fully his squad. He’s obviously not keen on Iwobi or Bernard. Most fans would agree with his assessment on that.

Let's not forget this is also Newcastle here. Pickford usually balls something up against them every single time because he hates them. I've no problem taking him out for this one.
You really think he will be back if Olsen has a very good game?

Status
Not open for further replies.