Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be one for the neutrals, I don't think.

I'm expecting a draw, but I'd like to believe that this is the sort of game where Rodriguez will make the difference.
tenor.gif

No way Delph at LB we need Nikonkou to provide an attacking thread down the left. I would play Delph in midfield though with Allen and Doucoure. We need to keep a clean sheet because of a lack of attacking options

Look guys I’m sorry I said that, I saw red and never meant it, I just get very annoyed when Everton lose that sometimes I can’t control it and then have a negative attitude, I’ll try to be positive and won’t do that again thank you
Not at all. ‘go kill Iwobi’ has been one of my favourite quotes from season so far.

Will Carlo try to shake things up? I can see us going 3 at the back to free up Kenny and Nkou more. I can also see us going with the Silva classic 4411 With Sigurdsson behind Dom. Not sure we can pull off the 433 without James and Richy.

Nkounkou has to start, he has deserved it on his games so far.

As for who replaces James, haven't the foggiest idea but I hope the front three is an Iwobi and Siggy free zone - so Gordon and someone else.

This is a great game for our fringe players. Time to come in and put on a performance worry of the shirt. Time to forget all those other chances you pi@@ed away and show you belong in a squad who can challenge at the right end of the league.
It might just happen !!!

I reckon we might see 5 at the back.

pickord

kenny
Godfrey
Keane
Mina
Nkounkou

allan
Doucoure
Gomes

Sigurdsson/gordon/iwobi/bernard