Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A drop off the pace was always going to happen as soon as we had to start chopping and changing.

Squad and transfers – well that's on Brands and Carlo taking a daft risk.

Team selection - Carlo, dreadful today.

Backup Players - they're just not good enough once you scratch the surface

I'm beyond angry it's not as if we have been under any pressure. We should not be losing to these teams if we want to achieve anything this season.

This shows just how poor our squad is quite simply not good enough. I will say that the mess we were in last season aldo shows we weren't going to turn it round after one transfer window either.

This thread ahead of my stream, so I see it's not worth watching anymore.

Bore off Everton.

Have a good week blues. Do something nice for yourselves. Times are tough enough, so football can get itself right to F.

I said it yesterday, had no confidence in these players who had let us down constantly over the last few seasons. Everton without James and Richarlison are a mid-table, at best, outfit. Heck, Everton with Richarlison were 12th last season. James has covered a multitude. Brands has done terrible work at the club over the last few years and his contract should not be renewed. We have zero depth. Richarlison should be told to cry off the Brazil international squad - he lost his head and let us down. He should not be allowed to further jeopardise his availability.

For all the old talk of us being contenders, we have just lost to Southampton and Newcastle, clubs who target US in this league. All the auld guff of us targeting the current top six is just that: guff. We won't have our first XI on the pitch often enough to make that happen and we failed to strengthen adequately up front for anything more than a top 10 placing.

Without James next week we can forget that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.