Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need to be a bit calmer when we win the ball back. Trying to force it forward and just handing them the ball back really heaped pressure on us and gave them control

Just need to be a bit calmer when we win the ball back. Trying to force it forward and just handing them the ball back really heaped pressure on us and gave them control
Our players were making risky challenges too and stepping too high up the pitch. I’m not implying we need to sit back, but we are lubing ourselves for the counter when we try to make those tackles upfield. We must have gotten caught at least five times trying to do that

I'd be surprised if Mina doesn't come on at some point. We're struggling with Andy Carole there. I imagine they are getting at telling off by Carlo at the moment. We've let them back into this match.

First half of the first half was great, confident attacking football. We then got sloppy and let them grab the initiative.
This is something that needs to be urgently addressed as well. Whenever we get into a position of dominance, we need to go for the jugular and not act like a bunch of virgin ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.