Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t be having this.

I reckon Brands is already on the case of replacing him in summer.
Now is the right time.

Seventh is out of reach. Relegation would be miraculous.

Leicester lined up a new manager and had him appointed within two days.

No need to allow Silva to drag us any lower down the league.

Sometimes attack is the best defence. Swapping Richarlison with Minna just made Newcastle advance more and the lose eventually. So heartbreaking.

The black cat is back.....we've had some awful luck this season and most of it our own doing.

Result apart, we played some decent footy today -

Mina sub, it unsettled us and encouraged them. Richarlison threat in behind loss.

Pickford again shocking - yes he saved a pen - made by his poor handling.

DCL - led the line well and lovely goal - Bernard is magic MOTM

You are the moron mate! You think we have been playing 'good football' and are clearly impressed by our relegation form! Silva is a [Poor language removed] manager and should be nowhere near Everton football club!

Did I say that? I said we played some good footy (which we did) I also said we are soft. I didn't say anywhere that I am happy with relegation form. Nov/Dec for me. If he doesn't get rid of the soft under belly and doesn't get the balance right then and only then will I think it is fair to sack him. He has had one summer window and non entity January window so I think a summer window is his last chance.

9 Points from relegation

4 hard games vs Chelsea, Arsenal, Utd and Spurs
4 other games vs West Ham, Burnley, Palace and Fulham

We're lucky that there's 7 other teams below us all battling to avoid that 1 spot for the drop

Status
Not open for further replies.