Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How quickly people will turn if it’s one of those boss games were Everton go and dismantle Newcastle and you start to think ‘Here. We. Go.’ ......only for it to be dashed when we lose at home the game after ha.

It’s like playing Big Red all over again this, because they all support each other the bad little weirdos. Reds genuinely sat there screaming over Newcastle goals and vice versa, knocks me a bit sick.

Everton have taken 4 out of a possible 39 points against the top ten teams in the Premier League this season.

Wolves: D, L (1)West Ham: L (0)
Watford: D, L (1)Arsenal: L (0)
Utd: L (0)Chelsea: D (1)LFC: L, D (1)
Spurs: L (0) City: L, L (0)

Only Fulham have been worse.

silva still has one hell of a lot to prove...

Everton have taken 4 out of a possible 39 points against the top ten teams in the Premier League this season.

Wolves: D, L (1)West Ham: L (0)
Watford: D, L (1)Arsenal: L (0)
Utd: L (0)Chelsea: D (1)LFC: L, D (1)
Spurs: L (0) City: L, L (0)

Only Fulham have been worse.

silva still has one hell of a lot to prove...

Fun fact: you get the same amount of points for beating Huddersfield as you do for beating Manchester City.

Wolves and Watford have Chelsea and city. Finish above these with this disaster of a season and it will show us that we are the only candidate to make a break for that top six next season out of all the garbage.

Wolves and Watford have Chelsea and city. Finish above these with this disaster of a season and it will show us that we are the only candidate to make a break for that top six next season out of all the garbage.

Why it's a big week for us. A win here and defeats for those 2 and we are only 3 points behind them. Gives us a small chance of 7th especially if we can get a boss atmosphere at home against chelsea the week after.

How quickly people will turn if it’s one of those boss games were Everton go and dismantle Newcastle and you start to think ‘Here. We. Go.’ ......only for it to be dashed when we lose at home the game after ha.

Just reminds me, I was thinking about doing a "Can we go unbeaten in March" thread :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.